Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Have you ever wondered.....

why tears come out of our eyes when we cry? or how mirrors work?  or how we only see one of everything even though we have two eyes? or what the purpose of eyebrows really are? why? why? why?  everyone who knows me, knows that i ask a million questions...and it's usually something that no one has answers to.  Well my friends, I have found a grrreat website...it's so much fun and i spent a very long time on it last night.  And i must say, i quizzed Adam on a lot of the trivia/facts and he got 9 out of 10 of them correct! WTF, Adam?! 

I know I said that i was gonna post pictures of my "my loves" book but i was too busy to take the pics and figure out how to upload them onto my mac...by the way, i love macs, they really are the shit! But I will do that soon so i can share with you my new favorite mini book!

And here's something i want and am very tempted to get! i love it! you can find other cool ones here.

p.s. adam, if you're reading this, i still think you were too general so you had to be right!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee...I believe the answer to the eyebrow question is that they actually protect our eyes from debris (I hope I spelled that right for Maries sake).

Noor

renee said...

lol noor!! actually its to keep moisture out of the eyes when you sweat...you should click on the website and quiz chris...i wonder if he knows ALL of the answers!!