Tuesday, July 1, 2008

i hate school!

really, i am so over school! the closer i get to graduation the more i HATE it! i especially dispise it when the professor makes you introduce yourself to the class: 1. it's so childish and makes me feel like i'm in 3rd grade and 2. who the fuck cares about what u say about yourself?! i'm actually blogging as someone is introducing herself..eerrgh! also, i have to be here for 8 hours every tuesday and thursday....this is what i have to say to everyone that's enjoying themselves in this beautiful weather today (and every tues and thurs for the rest of the summer):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hated it too when they made you introduce yourself. As if everyone else really cares. What kind of evil retarded teacher makes you do that. I'm glad I'm down with school. We'll celebrate when that day finally comes for you...soon!

--Cousin Farah

Chrissy said...

Haha remember our summer class together, Mr. Herpes Mouth practically re-introduced me to the class every morning, seriously what the fuck was I thinking? Like I was EVER gonna finish college. Im pretty sure I had a better chance of getting pregnant than that happening. Kudos for even making it this far Renee, If you quit now, Id still treat you to dinner to celebrate