Wednesday, July 9, 2008

decisions, decisions, decisions...

...i hate them!

Why am I SO damn indecisive?!! It's so bad it gets on my OWN nerves!!!! I change my mind a million times with everything...it's crazy! It even happens with scrapbooking! For example, a few times this week I set up my scrapbook stuff downstairs because I was feeling creative but after unloading everything and getting organized, I decide that i really don't feel like scrapping! It's weird.

I have a new dilemma. I got offered a job deal with the photographer I'm working with now that I almost can't resist! The problem is I can't take this job, juggle it with school and work at my current job...too much. I know I'd LOVE this job if I decide to take it...it's very "scrapbookish", but I feel so bad for leaving Starfish! I don't know what to do and I want to make a decision sooner rather than later so I can start making some money! I wish someone would just tell me what to do!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wish has come true. Grab a sheet of paper, run a line down the middle. Label one side "reasons to take the job" the other side "reasons not to". Make a list on each side, then compare. Voila!!

--Cousin Farah

marie antoinette said...

i agree w/ farah. and you should never do something because you feel bad...it ends up making YOU feel bad. so be sincere about your decisions and look out for yourself.

Chrissy said...

renee, the best thing to do in this situation is to get "fired" from starfish rather than quit. heres how...

1st- set up a party for mothers and children,
2nd- order as many strippers as you can (male AND female).
3rd- watch what happens.
4rth- i just wanted to type 4rth this way so marie would get annoyed.

renee said...

hahaha..i LOVE your comments chrissy!...well #4 that is

Mishy said...

People think I'm indecisive, I usually tell them "if you think I'm indecisive, you should see my cousin Renee". Sorry, I know that didn't help, but I haven't been blogged about yet so I feel mean right now. haha jk. Do what you LOVE. And you defintely shouldn't do something cause you feel bad.

Anonymous said...

Choices are always hard but they are there for a reason Renee. I say go with what speaks to your heart the most. It will lead you down the right path. Look how even working for The Zone (as much as I know you thought it sucked) worked out for you. You've had your pages published, you've grown as an artist, you've grown as a person. You will make the right choice. Remember your time is yours to give how you choose. You can do what you love and still support the causes that call you.

Anonymous said...

Go where the money is DUH!


Noora