Thursday, November 13, 2008

a whole lot of nothing

i'm loving this quote farah sent me...just had to make a layout of it.  it felt so good to create something today...but i really need to start making layouts with pictures on them! But that calls for a new camera (just because i've had my eye on a certain one for a while) and someone to take pictures of since Adam refuses to do it. 

And since school and work engulf every damn aspect of my life, i really don't have much more to say....except that i should be graduating in 28 days!!!!!  holy shit...i can't believe i'm about to finally finish!!!



4 comments:

Staci Compher said...

fricken' awesome!!! I've been holding on to a quote...waiting for the right pic...but I think today...I will just do the quote...!!! Congrats...on school almost being over....that has to feel awesome....

marie antoinette said...

that's a pretty truthful quote. i love it.

Glenda T. said...

Hey, you're alive! haha I keep checking every now and then to see what you've made and it's good to see you making stuff! Cool quote too!

Chrissy said...

its so true, a perfect tom yum soup would taste like the one i ate at siam spicy in royal oak when i was just a wee young lad