Thursday, April 24, 2008

i did

After my statistics final, marilyn and i went out for a few too many drinks. after about 3 hrs of alcohol consumption at j alexanders, we decided to continue the fun at home with a bond fire.....


yeah, that's my statistics book.


this felt so good!!! at first i thought i could make a few bucks selling it, but decided this would be so much more satisfying....what better way to celebrate the dreadful class of statistics?! oh...notice the empty class of wine.
this is my favorite pic and i'm sure i'll be scrapbooking this one!
and this is what's left of that fucking book that consumed hours and hours of my life....


NEVER in a million years did i ever think i would do this, but i did. And Marilyn and I had a damn good time doing it!!

6 comments:

Mishy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats GREAT! Congrats on being done with that damn class that i heard so much about!

marie antoinette said...

i can't believe you just burned a book.
anyhow, that picture you said is your favorite is really cool..the fire looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, omg renee!! you are hilarious! good way to celebrate!

din-din said...

what a perfect chapter to land on while burning to hell...

Anonymous said...

OMFG this is something I so would have done in my college days. Kudos for you for actually doing it! We've been having stick fires at our house all week just because we can in our little outdoor fireplace. I would have loved to burn up a bad memory or thing. Good for you!

Staci Compher said...

girl you are crazy!!!!