Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!!

my lazy ass didn't even bake a cake!!! I hate cooking so much, as we all know by now, but I should have probably baked a cake... But this is so much cuter (for all who know my cooking habits) and I'm sure tastes better too!


This is the gift I gave Adam for his birthday today...I decided to make it last night at 8:30 and by midnight it was completed!! For me that's VERY fast!! Staci, aren't you proudof me?! So this is Adam's gift...













so my friends, Adam and I are finally going on vacation!!!!!! Our first one alone since we've been married (we couldn't go on a honeymoon)! and it's actually the first trip we have ever gone on alone...ever! (i don't count the 1 day trip to chicago as one). The only other times we've traveled together, we've gone with a bunch of people and it isn't exactly what i would call a vacation....(whitewater rafting, and family weddings). So we are WAY OVER DUE for this....Miami/Ft. Lauderdale here we come!!

9 comments:

marie antoinette said...

aww, that's awesome! i love that book! i can't believe you did it in that short amount of time. so, what was adam's reaction?

Anonymous said...

Renee, that is so sweet! Happy Birthday, Adam!

Candice P. Harrington said...

OMG that is BRILLIANT! I LOVE this! What a lucky man you have, cousin!
Candice

din-din said...

that's the coolest gift ever! how fun of a book and trip! Enjoy!!! Traveling w hubby is fun & funny as hell. Hahaha...I almost fell on the floor in the frankurt airport laughing at my spaz-ass hubby panicking that we didn't speak german when we landed. i wish i had pics of him...eyes bugged out...running around in circles...talking in broken loud english to ppl (most ppl speak english, and since when couldn't he??)...LOL

ps...frankfurt airport has everything translated in english.

Anonymous said...

thats awesome Roor!. when r u guys going!'

-chrissy

Anonymous said...

great gift Renee! Have fun our your vacation alone-those are the best kind.

Vee said...

that is the cutest gift ever, so awesome and have fun on your vaca!! :)

Staci Compher said...

that gave me goosebumps!!! so freakin awesome...the book is amazing....!!!! and adam is a lucky guy!! have a blast...

Anonymous said...

Very cute book, and what a great way to reveal the gift! Have a great trip!