Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Woo Hoo!!

I made it to the top 50 on Making Memories Idol!! How exciting! I honestly didn't think I would be chosen when I signed up. As a matter of fact, I totally forgot that I submitted my work. So, you can imagine the smile on my face when I checked my email today! We'll see if I can make it to the next round. Keep your fingers crossed! Here are some pics of the layouts I submitted to MM idol...






I also got on a design team for Scrappy Chic (my local scrapbook store). Check out their cute website http://scrappychiclivonia.com/.

3 comments:

jeniece said...

Love the new blog! Congrats on the MM toot...such an honor!

Staci Compher said...

.........small world, we are on the same design team, and both in the MMI top 50!! Congrats!! Staci
www.myscrapblog.com/Cflattop/

Kylie said...

i love your original entries too! i love your style!