Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's Sunday Already?!

It's been a full, fast, and fun weekend! I had a "cousins" get together on friday night. It was my first real get together at my new house! It was so much fun to prepare for it. Well, if you call cutting up veggies and putting out chips, dip, and ordering pizza preparing! But it still looked cute. Hey, I even bought flowers! It was a good time. Can't wait for the next one. Maybe next time, I'll go all out and cook! That would be interesting! For all of you reading my blog, I am a disaster in the kitchen!!!

I went over to Stacey's on Saturday and worked on my MM idol project. It turned out so cute! Make sure to vote for me!! I'll post the link tomorrow. Here are pics of the all about me mini book that i submitted for the next round...





I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Anyway, check out where I went last night http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/intro.html. It was very strange, interesting, and a bit gross. I'm still not sure what I think of it except that whoever thought of this is very morbid!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You go girl!:) I'm votin' for ya!

Kylie said...

gorgeous! your entry is super cool! you are makin me nervous, girl! LOL!!!